The University of Wisconsin is leading an effort to modernize its budgeting functions. As a part of this effort, UW-Madison has implemented a new system called PlanUW as the platform to support planning and budgeting activities.
The functionality that PlanUW offers:
- Supports the business processes related to the University’s budget model
- Provides robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Optimizes the forecasting process
- Enhances multi-year strategic planning
- Provides simplified access to the data with the integration of Smartview connectors.
PlanUW uses Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) application.